Blog Center
  1. Home >
  2. Blog >
  3. Blog Detail

Koh samui stone crushing quarries

Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021 Foggintor Quarry opened around 1820 and was originally known as “Royal Oak Quarry”. There were known to be up to 30 cottages, a Manager’s house, smithy, powder house, dressing sheds, stables and Wesleyan chapel built 1883. In

Related Blog

toTop
Click avatar to contact us